We are seeking a talented and passionate Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining both the front-end and back-end components of our web applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet our customers' needs.
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designers to transform Figma designs into functional interfaces that allow for seamless user experiences
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality, responsive, and scalable web applications using VueJS, Vuex, Firebase, and TypeScript on the frontend and MongoDB, NodeJs, Koa, Google Big Query, and Firebase Admin SDK on the backend
- Optimize applications for maximum performance, ensuring compatibility across multiple devices and platforms
- Work closely with other team members to plan, design, and implement new features and improvements
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback, share knowledge and experience, and learn from the team
- Continuously improve code quality, maintainability, and adherence to best practices
- Document processes and contribute to our knowledge base
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Familiarity with design tools, such as Figma, to effectively work with UI/UX designers
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering high-quality code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform deployment is a plus
Please note the following:
- We require your CV and a motivation/ cover letter as to why you believe you would be perfect for this role and join our team. Please ensure you include your past work references in your CV.
- We are looking to fill the position by the 1st of July 2023 however this is not a requirement. Applicants to please include their availability as part of their cover letter.
- This role is a remote working position.
Ultimately, they are an ambassador for the values for which Reflective Learning stands:
We give EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. We believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to show their best. We focus on raising the base to enable each person to fulfill their potential.
We EMPOWER. We believe in handing people ownership. By taking responsibility, we’re incentivised to put in maximum effort to the benefit of ourselves and the collective.
We INNOVATE. We explore the frontiers of global research, guided by our curiosity and academic rigour. We push ourselves to continually learn and improve.
We are HUMBLE. We seek to serve people by adding value. We believe in teamwork and partnerships do better work and reach more people than as individuals.
We are REAL. We care about real impact, not the façade of success. We have honest conversations and don’t hide from mistakes because they make us better
We are INTENTIONAL. We use each minute we’re given purposefully, staying focused on our overall goal. We plan and execute with accuracy because the details matter.
We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Join our team and be part of a collaborative and innovative environment where your skills and contributions will be recognized and valued