We are looking for a lively Sales Channel Manager who has a passion for Education and being a catalyst for impact in Learners Educational Journey.
At Reflective Learning we aim to move students to a positive growth mindset when learning and as such it is important to us that our team members embody this mindset when it
comes to their own learning and growth. Sales Channel Manager’s primary responsibility is building relationships with schools and promoting the use and sales of our platform to Schools within the Southern African market.
Their primary duties will include:
- Inbound Sales: These are schools activity approaching Reflective Learning with
the intent for more information and ready to take-on our platform. This will include
quoting, demoing and finalizing Service Level Agreement with Schools and
channeling schools to out Servicing Teams.
- Outbound Sales: The Sales Channel Manager will be responsible for identifying
and developing relationships with schools with the purpose of motivating and
selling our platforms within those schools. This will include collaborating with the
Reflective Learning Marketing Team to attracted new lead, while nurturing these
individual leads to a point of quoting, demoing and finalizing Service Level
Agreement with Schools and channeling schools to out Servicing Teams.
Relationship Management: Serving as the lead person for key clients,
establishing and maintaining trusted connections with schools.
- Reporting: The Sales Channel Manager will be required to maintain and utilize
various tools for reporting and feedback on defined targets and KPIs.
Internal Operations: Adding internal capacity for company-related
operational activities and administration where required.
- Product Development: Gathering valuable insights from client experiences and
system data to improve our products and services or contribute toward new
General duties include:
- Selling to Independent Schools within the Southern Africa and/or international markets.
- Leading and/or participating in regular staff meetings, team activities and personal
development opportunities when offered.
- Endorsing, promoting, and embodying the vision, mission and values.
- Contributing toward the team’s success by being available to assist outside of the above responsibilities where necessary and reasonable to do so
Attributes of the Candidate:
- The candidate should have a positive, vibrant attitude and natural skills in developing,
managing, and converting client relationships.
- The candidate should have the ability to speak to a range of individuals, adapting their style
and terminology based on the background of the clients they are working with.
- They should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- They should hold a very high standard of delivery, taking pride to ensure that their clients’ needs are fully met in a proactive and consistent manner. The candidate should be proactive and collaborative when it comes to problem-solving when issues arise.
- They should have proven ability to work with multiple tasks or projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail. They are goal-oriented to achieve sales targets and able to work efficiently across the typical business productivity and communication tools.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Based in Cape Town (work from office – Newlands, Cape Town)
- A valid driver's license.
- Own vehicle (we reimburse per km driven)
- It will be advantageous to have experience in the educational sector and teaching
- In the context of the South African market, it will be beneficial to speak both English